Plant Pot may vary
- Jade plants need a minimum of 6 hours of bright light each day. Young plants should be kept in bright, indirect sunlight
- Kitchens and offices with a window are good places
- Try to avoid splashing water on the leaves while watering, this can expose them to rot in a humid environment.
- If the plant starts to drop its leaves, if the leaves look shriveled, or if brown spots appear on the leaves, it indicates that the plant needs MORE water.
- If leaves become squishy and waterlogged, the plant is getting TOO MUCH water.